RCC is excited to confirm we will be partnering with Carrington Care and Impact Group to deliver the new facility which will provide a service between Independent Living and Residential Aged Care.
We will proudly deliver 41 luxury apartments and a high-end building featuring a rooftop garden and shared spaces for future residents. The facility will offer a full suite of clinical, allied health and housekeeping services, a full-time concierge and opulent dining area.
RCC and Carrington Care signed the contract this week, with the team celebrating the first of many milestones as we work together to deliver this project.
We look forward to working with our project partners to deliver this bespoke facility in South West Sydney.
MORE ABOUT THE RIVERVIEW ASSISTED LIVING APARTMENTS PROJECT
Design and construction of:
- 41 assisted living apartments (29 x 1 and 24 x 2 bedrooms) situated across 3 levels
- A semi basement parking level for 29 vehicles on Level 1
- Service and Utility spaces on each residential floor
- Hotel standard community facilities on Level 4 consisting of a prep Kitchen, dining room, private dining room, lounge and a multipurpose lounge room /library with associated amenities
- Landscaping on ground surrounding the building and a landscaped roof terrace on Level 4
MORE ABOUT CARRINGTON CARE
Carrington is a non-profit, charitable public benevolent organisation situated approximately 4kms south west of the historic town of Camden in New South Wales.
Carrington’s vision is to be the provider of choice which enriches and enables the quality of life for all people in our community.
Find out more about Carrington Living Care Communities