Client: Health Infrastructure
Architect: Conrad Gargett Riddel Ancher Mortlock & Woolley
Delivery Form: D&C
Location: Inverell, NSW
Completion date: May 2020
Redevelopment will include the refurbishment and alteration to the existing Inverell Hospital which will essentially double the current space, improving flexibility for doctors and staff by offering:
- Emergency department including emergency care for children and mental health-related presentations.
- Inpatient Unit including: paediatric facilities, maternity & birthing facilities & general adult services including palliative care.
- Medical imaging space including identified future expansion zone
- Operating Theatres.
- Central Sterilising Unit.
- Day Surgery Unit (increase of 1 space to 6).
- Renal Dialysis unit
- Refurbishment of main entry & admissions area