Client: Health Infrastructure NSW
Architect: Nettleton Tribe
Delivery Form: Design & Construct
Location: Hornsby, NSW
Completion date: December 2018
The project consisted of decanting and demolition of existing Buildings 10 (Physiotherapy) and Building 1 (Cardiology), service diversions and enabling works for commencement of the new multi-storey car park.
The carpark works involved a new 6 level (13 split level) reinforced concrete multi-storey staff and public carpark to accommodate 512 cars. In conjunction with the carpark works, room conservation and additional amenities were constructed within the existing STAR building.
RCC were also directed to complete the Stage 2 Early Works which consisted of:
- Installation of a communication cabling ring main & medical gas ring main.
- Refurbishment of Building 54
- Demolition of Buildings 15, 21, 34 & 47
- Demolition of cottages 95 & 97
- Construction of a modular building (57) and refurbishment of Building 1