Client: Health Infrastructure
Architect: Building Studio
Delivery Form: Design and Construction
Location: Armidale, NSW
Completion date: October 2018
The redevelopment of Armidale Hospital is across two stages and includes the construction of a new four-storey hospital building that will house the new emergency department and operating theatres, new medical inpatient unit and new central sterilising unit.
The overall redevelopment includes construction of a new building and a refurbishment of existing buildings to deliver:
- A new Emergency Department
- New operating theatres and procedure room
- A refurbished Critical Care Unit in the vacated area of the existing hospital.
- A new Medical Inpatient Unit
- A New Sterilising Unit
- Improved Day Surgery Unit
- Improved Mortuary facilities