RCC is proud to announce we took home 6 awards at this year’s Master Builder Association Excellence in Construction Awards
- The Epicentre, Baulkham Hills – Tertiary Buildings $30m – $50m
- Bellevue Hill Public School – Public Schools Open Price Category
- Airtrunk Sydney Data Centre – Phase 1, Huntingwood – Communications Buildings Open Price Category
- Northside Clinic, St Leonards – Health Buildings $20m – $60m
- Leichhardt Green – Residential & Mixed-Use Development Buildings up to $200m
- NSW Best Use of Concrete – on the Bellevue Hill Public School project
For us, success is about completing a project that RCC, our clients, subcontractors and consultants can all be proud of. Congratulations to everyone who played a part in the design and delivery of these award-winning projects.
We believe our ability to win this number of awards, across several social infrastructure sectors is the result of our consistent commitment to a collaborative approach. Our teams partner with clients, consultants and suppliers to design and deliver quality facilities with the end user in mind; we’re proud to be delivering residences, workplaces, community, education and health facilities for our local communities.
Want to know more about our 2018 award winning projects?