Design & Construction of a new 3 storey circular public school at the former Ryde High School site for up to 1000 students and 70 staff.
The new public school will consist of:
- 43 learning spaces including multi-function rooms & 3 for special education purposes;
- Two-level library, school hall, out-of-hours care facilities (OOSH), teaching & administrative staff offices, and canteen;
- Indoor & outdoor recreational facilities & COLA;
- Extended road widening works on Smalls Rd to accommodate additional kiss & drop facilities (16 spaces) & limited time parking (10 spaces);
- Refurbishment of existing & construction of new car parking facilities for 47 spaces;
- Associated landscaping including refurbishment of multipurpose sports courts & fencing.
Client: NSW Department of Education
Architect: Conrad Gargett
Delivery Form: Design & Construction
Location: Ryde, NSW
Completion date: January 2020