Client: Cotton Seed Distributors Ltd
Architect: Hill Lockart Architects
Delivery Form: Design & Construct
Location: Wee Waa, NSW
Completion date: February 2018
The Project consists of a redevelopment of an existing cotton seed processing plant including the construction of the following, which RCC is the principal contractor for;
- 1 x 1,298ha Warehouse/Industrial Building;
- 2,816m2 extension to existing Warehouse/Industrial Building:
- Re-cladding of existing Warehouse Building;
- 1 x 916m2 Administration Building;
- 1 x 815m2 Laboratory Building;
- Associated Outbuildings, Driveways, Parking Areas, Site Filling and Augmentation of existing Earthen Levee Bank;
- Demolition of existing Administration Building to create an overflow carpark;
- Solar Panel integration.
The buildings are to be constructed from steel and masonry. The steel structure is a portal frame which is cladded which is a sandwich panelling material.