Client: School Infrastructure NSW
Architect: EJE Architecture
Delivery Form: DD&C
Location: Jesmond, NSW
Completion date: January 2020
RCC has been engaged to deliver both the early works and main works package for Callaghan College Campus in Jesmond. Early works consisted of the construction of a new road to provide improved access to Callaghan College and Heaton Public School & the removal of existing trees.
Main Works consists of:
- 9 new permanent teaching spaces
- New multipurpose hall over 2 levels with art spaces, performance areas and fitness classrooms.
- All-weather roofing over existing basketball courts
- Demolition of a Bini Dome and removal of all built works and in-ground services
- Removal of demountables, demolition of associated structures and services, & construction of an A grade carpark.