Client: School Infrastructure
Architect: Group GSA
Delivery Form: DD&C
Location: Schofields, NSW
Completion date: September 2020
The construction of Alex Avenue Primary School is a component of School Infrastructure NSW Pilot Program to deliver permanent schools across NSW in response to projected growth in student population.
Alex Avenue Primary School will consist of:
- 30 flexible learning spaces, including specialist learning spaces for up to 500 students;
- A new Hall and Library;
- Administrative and staff facilities;
- A covered outdoor learning area (COLA);
- Canteen and External Works;
- Landscaping and Site Infrastructure
The school will be designed to allow future expansion to accommodate up to 1000 students.